2015 subscriptions are on sale now. Become a season subscriber and enjoy a year filled with fabulous musicals and special benefits!
Or, you may click here to download a new 2015 season subscription form (PDF). You may also call the box office at 503.620.5262.
See all six season shows at a great discount. Save up to 25% off single ticket prices. (Subscriptions do not include Children’s Theater Productions.)
6-Show Reserved Series
Premier (all ages): $192
Adult Upper Section: $162
Young Adult Upper Section (ages 19-30): $138
Youth Upper Section (ages 6-25): $114
Flex Passes Want more flexibility? You pick the number of shows, day of the week, or specific dates. Perfect if sitting in the same seats isn’t a priority. We’ll book you the best seats available once the 6-Show Reserved Series subscriptions are complete.
Flex 6-Show Series
Young Adult (ages 19-30): $150
Youth (ages 6-18): $120
Flex 5-Show Series
Young Adult (19-30): $125
Youth (ages 6-18): $100
Flex 4-Show Series
Young Adult (ages 19-30): $100
Youth (ages 6-18): $80
Need to renew your subscription? Call the box office at 503.620.5262.
Subscribers receive an array of attractive benefits:
- Save money. Flex-pass subscriptions are discounted up to 10% off the price of individual premier tickets.
- Ticket exchange privilege. Subscribers can exchange tickets, free of charge, for another performance of the same show if tickets are available. Just call the box office at least 48 hours in advance to exchange tickets. (Please note that Preview Subscriptions will require an upgrade charge.)
- Stand-by seating available for missed performances. If you miss a show you may come to the theater and wait for stand-by availability for the same production. If we’ve got room, we’ll get you in.
- Lost ticket protection. Lost or forgotten subscriber tickets can be reprinted quickly and at no charge, right up to the time of the performance.
- Ticket donation. Can’t make it to a show? Donate your tickets back to Broadway Rose and receive a tax receipt.
- Subscriber tickets mailed free.
Special Needs Seating
The first row of the New Stage Auditorium includes removable seats to accommodate special needs. The Deb Fennell Auditorium include a wide handicapped accessible aisle in the 7th row of the theater. Limited wheelchair seating is available in the lower left and lower right sections of row G. These accessible rows are also available for those using walkers and for those who have trouble with stairs. Please call us at 503.620.5262 if we may assist you with ordering wheelchair and handicapped accessible seating or other needs.
Assisted Listening Devices
Broadway Rose offers Assisted Listening Devices for patrons who are hearing impaired. Headset use is complimentary and subject to availability. Reservations may be made when you purchase tickets on-line by requesting a headset in the Notes box, or reserve by phone at 503.620.5262.
All sales are final and non-refundable.
Subscribers can exchange tickets, free of charge, for another performance of the same show if tickets are available. Just call the box office no later than 48 hours in advance to exchange tickets. (Please note that Preview Subscriptions will require an upgrade charge.)
Subscribers who miss their performance may come to the theater and wait for stand-by availability for the same production. If we’ve got room, we’ll get you in. If you can’t make it to a show, please donate your tickets back to the theater for resale and receive a tax receipt. Call the box office at 503.620.5262 in advance of the performance.
Broadway Rose Theatre Company is committed to not canceling a performance due to weather.