2016 subscriptions are on sale now. Become a season subscriber and enjoy a year filled with fabulous musicals and special benefits!
Or, you may click here to download a new 2016 season subscription form (PDF). You can also call the box office at 503.620.5262 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday. See all six season shows at a great discount. Save up to 25% off single ticket prices.
6-Show Reserved Series
Premier (all ages): $204
Adult Upper: $180
Young Adult Upper (19-30): $144
Youth Upper (6-25): $120
Flex 4-Show Series
Young Adult (ages 19-30): $100
Youth (ages 6-18): $80
Flex 5-Show Series
Young Adult (19-30): $125
Youth (ages 6-18): $100
Flex 6-Show Series
Young Adult (ages 19-30): $150
Youth (ages 6-18): $120
Want more flexibility? You pick the number of shows, day of the week, or specific dates. Perfect if sitting in the same seats isn’t a priority. We’ll book you the best seats available once the 6-Show Reserved Series subscriptions are complete.
Subscribers receive an array of attractive benefits:
- Save money. Flex-pass subscriptions are discounted up to 20% off the price of individual premier tickets.
- Ticket exchange privilege. Subscribers can exchange tickets, free of charge, for another performance of the same show if tickets are available. Just call the box office at least 48 hours in advance to exchange tickets. (Please note that Preview Subscriptions will require an upgrade charge.)
- Stand-by seating available for missed performances. If you miss a show you may come to the theater and wait for stand-by availability for the same production. If we’ve got room, we’ll get you in.
- Lost ticket protection. Lost or forgotten subscriber tickets can be reprinted quickly and at no charge, right up to the time of the performance.
- Ticket donation. Can’t make it to a show? Donate your tickets back to Broadway Rose and receive a tax receipt.
- Subscriber tickets mailed free.
Seating for patrons with wheelchairs, walkers, or trouble with stairs is available at both Broadway Rose venues. Click here to learn more about accessibility at Broadway Rose. Please call us at 503.620.5262 if we may assist you with ordering wheelchair and handicapped accessible seating or other needs.
All sales are final and non-refundable.
Subscribers can exchange tickets, free of charge, for another performance of the same show if tickets are available. Please bring your original tickets to the Broadway Rose New Stage located at 12850 SW Grant Avenue in Tigard, Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. with at least 48-hours notice of scheduled performance. (Please note that Preview Subscriptions will require an upgrade charge.)
Subscribers who miss their performance may come to the theater and wait for stand-by availability for the same production. If we’ve got room, we’ll get you in. If you can’t make it to a show, please donate your tickets back to the theater for resale and receive a tax receipt. Call the box office at 503.620.5262 in advance of the performance.
Broadway Rose Theatre Company is committed to not canceling a performance due to weather