Last updated June 30, 2021
After more than 16 months since our last live performance, we are thrilled to welcome you back to the New Stage. Last week we announced live performances of our next musical, Analog & Vinyl, in compliance with the state mask and capacity mandates. Tickets went on sale for Masked Performances (masks and physical distancing required) and Vaccinated Performances (proof of vaccination required). We also have a streaming version of the show available for rent.
Since tickets for Analog & Vinyl went on sale, Governor Brown has lifted most restrictions, including Oregon’s mask mandate, capacity limits on businesses, and physical distancing requirements.
We want to assure you that we won’t change protocols for the performances for which we have already sold tickets, keeping previously stated capacity limits and restrictions in place. We know that many of you purchased tickets to a specific performance because you were comfortable with the requirements. We are also adding new options: Fully Open Performances (full capacity without mask or vaccination requirements) as well as additional Fully Vaccinated performances at full capacity.
With so many choices available, we hope there is a performance that meets your comfort level. Join us for a live performance or enjoy the streaming version in the comfort of your own home. You decide which offering is best for you!
Thank you for supporting Broadway Rose and helping us open our doors again after so many months. We hope to navigate this transition back to live theater as smoothly as possible.
Looking forward to seeing you in the lobby soon.
Broadway Rose has implemented the following safety measures and practices:
Improved Air Handling System
- The New Stage has MERV 13 filters installed in the auditorium HVAC unit.
- An ultraviolet germicidal system, which disinfects the air with UV light, has been installed into the air vent.
- All high traffic areas and touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- ULV Cold Foggers are used after each performance to disinfect the theater seats, auditorium, and common areas.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the theater.
Tickets and Show Programs
- Contactless ticketing – there are no physical tickets to this production. Patrons will check in with a staff member to confirm ticket date and seat number. Pre-show information including seat numbers and policies will be emailed to you in advance.
- Digital programs will be made available via email prior to the show and signs with a scannable QR code to view the digital program will be available in the lobby.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Anyone visiting the Broadway Rose New Stage voluntarily assumes all risk associated with exposure to COVID-19, and agrees to abide by all policies as well as posted and/or verbal direction by the Broadway Rose Theatre staff. Thank you for supporting Broadway Rose and for helping to keep each other healthy and safe.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please email email@example.com or call 503.620.5262.