Plaid Tidings celebrates the magic and joy of the holidays. Broadway Rose Theatre Company is honored to partner with Good Neighbor Center to help local families struggling with homelessness, so that they might also experience the comfort and joy of the season while receiving safe, emergency housing and supportive, empowering services.
To help our neighbors in need, simply bring your unwrapped gift of any of the following items to any performance of Plaid Tidings. There will be collection bins in the lobby. Thank you!
- Canned food for food boxes
- Baking sugar
- Baby wipes
- Diapers in all sizes
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- New or gently used sheets & pillow cases (full and twin size)
- New or gently used blankets
- New or gently used towels, hand towels, and wash cloths
- Cleaning supplies: Lysol spray, disinfecting wipes, bleach, dish soap, laundry soap, large trash bags
- Bus tickets (youth and adult)
Good Neighbor Center provides food, shelter, and empowering services to homeless families in the Tigard area. Learn more about Good Neighbor Center and see the full list of needed items at http://goodneighborcenter.org