Holiday Giving Drive benefiting Good Neighbor Center
Broadway Rose Theatre Company is honored to continue our partnership with Good Neighbor Center to help local families experiencing houselessness, so that they might experience the warmth of the season while receiving safe emergency housing and supportive, empowering services.
To help our neighbors in need, simply bring your unwrapped gift of any of the following items to the Broadway Rose New Stage during the following days and times:
November 30 – December 19
Monday – Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Thursday & Friday, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 19, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
A Broadway Rose Theatre Guild member will be on hand to safely accept your donated items.
Needed Items: (see the full list here)
- Sanitizing wipes – high need
- NEW Winter Coats – high need
- NEW sheets and blankets (twin or full) and pillows
- Infant/toddler diapers (size 4, 5, and 6) and wipes
- Baby soap/shampoo
- NEW men’s boxer briefs
- Latex and non-latex disposable gloves
- 30 gallon or larger trash bags
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Tylenol, Advil, Aleve
- Cleaning supplies including bleach, Lysol spray, Windex, and all-purpose cleaning spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Non-perishable, unexpired packaged food items
Good Neighbor Center provides food, shelter, and empowering services to homeless families in the Tigard area. Learn more about Good Neighbor Center and see their full list of needed items at http://goodneighborcenter.org