Volunteer for Broadway Rose!
We are grateful to the many enthusiastic and loyal volunteers who lend their time and energy to support Broadway Rose Theatre Company. We have many volunteer opportunities throughout the year and would love for you to be involved. Volunteering with Broadway Rose is a fun way to support the arts, meet new people, and play an important role in growing the Broadway Rose community!
Of course, as a volunteer you must be willing to tolerate close encounters with zany actors and the occasional spontaneous bursts of show tunes in the office!
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Attend a volunteer orientation training, and review the manual.
- Have access to a computer, Internet, and email to participate in our program. All communication with volunteers is handled via email.
- Be able to stand for extended periods and climb stairs.
- Be able to help yourself and others in case of an emergency.
- Wear presentable black and white clothing with close-toed shoes.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by Broadway Rose Theatre Company.
- Have a “Can-Do” attitude.
During our production season, performance volunteers assist staff in the lobby and see the show for free! Performance volunteers usher, serve concessions, sell raffle tickets and souvenirs, and pick up programs after the show. These volunteers are the ambassadors of our theater and a public face of our company.
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
Besides ushering, Broadway Rose often has several other volunteer opportunities. These include special events, office assistance, mailings, and cleaning parties. Please indicate when you fill out the volunteer application below that you wish to be included for these opportunities as well.
Want more information about the volunteer program? Please contact our volunteer department here.
If you have already submitted an application, login to your account below.
Need help using our volunteer website? Click here to download a PDF with detailed instructions.
More information for volunteers, including the most recent Volunteer Training Guide, can be found here.