Note: All auditioners must play an instrument. “Girl” must play the piano and “Guy” must play the guitar, but other characters may not be set in stone (*e.g., we do need a cast member to play violin/fiddle, but it may be someone other than “Reza,” who traditionally plays that instrument).
Audition times are:
Sunday, April 7, from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Monday, April 8, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 9, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Callbacks are invitation only and will be held on:
Sunday, April 14, 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
Monday, April 15, 5:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16, 5:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- 18 years old or older only, please.
- All auditions must include playing an instrument.
- Please come prepared with two contrasting 32 bar vocal selections. Songs must be memorized.
- You may a) accompany yourself for your vocal pieces or b) bring sheet music in your own key (music will not be transposed) for your vocal pieces to sing with an accompanist at the piano, and also prepare an instrumental solo. No taped or a cappella music.
- If you play multiple instruments, please bring and be prepared to audition on each instrument.
A piano will be provided if that is your instrument of choice. Please do not bring a keyboard to the audition.
An amp and 1/4″ cables will be provided should your instrument require it.
- A comedic monologue is recommended but not required.
- Please bring a current, non-returnable photo and resume.
- Please bring your calendar to list your conflicts.
- Auditions will be held at Broadway Rose’s New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Avenue in Tigard.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than your audition time to complete an audition form.
- Artists auditioning for female roles are asked to wear a skirt or dress and heels or flats.
**Please note that our audition sign-up procedures have changed.**
To make an audition appointment, please fill out and submit this form.
Scripts are available for perusal by arrangement with Dan at email@example.com.