Broadway Rose seeks diverse theatre artists to join our mission to create unparalleled musical theater experiences that invigorate audiences and enrich our communities. We hire both Equity Guest Artists and Non-Equity performers.
Auditions will be held September 9, beginning at 6:30 p.m. by appointment only.
To schedule an audition appointment please click the link below to submit your information. You will receive confirmation of an appointment time via email
- 18 years old or older only, please.
- Please prepare a short song. (Bring an alternate song in case you are asked to sing something else.) Songs must be memorized. Bring sheet music in your own key (music will not be transposed). An accompanist will be provided. Be prepared to sing a second song if requested. No taped or a cappella music.
- A comedic monologue is recommended but not required.
- Please bring a current non-returnable photo and resume.
- Please bring your calendar to list your conflicts.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than your audition time to complete an audition form.
Artists auditioning for female roles are asked to wear a skirt or dress and heels or flats.
Auditions will be held at Broadway Rose’s New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Avenue in Tigard
Scripts are available for perusal by arrangement with Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.