Broadway Rose Theatre is proud to support the important work of the many charitable organizations that make our community a better place to live. We are happy to donate tickets to our productions to help nonprofit groups in the Portland Metro area raise critical funds through auction events.
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks in advance of the auction.
- Auctions taking place between Sep. 15 – Dec. 31, certificates will be given for the following season beginning in January.
- Requests must include the following to be considered for ticket donation:
- The program must fall under the category of education, health care or the arts
- The organization must be a registered nonprofit
- Requests must be sent on organization letterhead
- You must include the full name of the organization, contact name, phone number, and the date of your fundraising auction
- Listings in auction programs must include Broadway Rose Theatre Company’s name, the name of the performance, date and time.
Due to the overwhelming number of donation requests we receive, we must limit our donations to auctions. Ticket requests for raffles and incentives are not eligible.
To make a request:
Mail request letter on official stationery to:
Broadway Rose Theatre Company
ATTN: Charitable Donations
P.O. Box 231004
Tigard, OR 97281