2015 Season Auditions: September 21-24, 2014
Broadway Rose Theatre Company is holding auditions for the 2015 season mainstage musicals The World Goes ‘Round (directed by Dan Murphy, choreographed by Erin Shannon) and Grease (directed and choreographed by Jacob Toth). Auditions will be by appointment only at the Broadway Rose New Stage. Broadway Rose hires Equity Guest Artists and Non-Equity performers. All ethnicities are encouraged to audition.
Sunday, September 21, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 23, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 24, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
All callback auditions are by invitation only and auditioners will be notified via email.
Callbacks for The World Goes ‘Round are:
Monday, September 29, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Callbacks for Grease are:
Sunday, October 5, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 7, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
▪ 18 years old or older only please
▪ Please prepare 32 bars. (Bring an alternate song in case you are asked to sing something else.) Songs must be memorized. Bring sheet music in your own key (music will not be transposed). Accompanist will be provided. Be prepared to sing a second song if requested. No taped or a cappella music.
▪ Please bring a current non-returnable photo and resume.
▪ Please bring your calendar to list your conflicts.
▪ Auditions will be held at Broadway Rose’s New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Avenue in Tigard.
▪ Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than your audition time to complete an audition form.
▪ Women, please wear a skirt and heels or flats.
To make an audition appointment, please email Dan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan at 503.906.2375. Scripts are available for perusal by arrangement with Dan.