2015 Season Auditions
Broadway Rose Theatre Company is holding auditions for the 2015 season mainstage musicals Thoroughly Modern Millie (directed and choreographed by Lyn Cramer) and Oklahoma! (directed by Sharon Maroney and choreographed by Maria Tucker) as well as our summer children’s musicals Sleeping Beauty (directed by Annie Kaiser, music directed by Jeffrey Childs) and Peter Pan in Neverland (directed by Annie Kaiser, music directed by Jon Quesenberry). Auditioners may also be considered for our fall musical, Adrift in Macao, and our holiday musical, A Taffeta Christmas. Auditions will be by appointment only at the Broadway Rose New Stage. Broadway Rose hires Equity Guest Artists and Non-Equity performers. All ethnicities are encouraged to audition.
Saturday, March 7, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 8, 1:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 10, 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 12, 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
All callback auditions are by invitation only and auditioners will be notified via email. Callbacks are:
Saturday, March 14, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 15, 1:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Please hold the following date in case a second round of callbacks are necessary:
Saturday, March 21, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Please note that the following roles in Thoroughly Modern Millie have already been cast:
▪ 18 years old or older only, please.
▪ Please prepare 32 bars. (Bring an alternate song in case you are asked to sing something else.) Songs must be memorized. Bring sheet music in your own key (music will not be transposed). Accompanist will be provided. Be prepared to sing a second song if requested. No taped or a cappella music.
▪ A comedic monologue is recommended but not required.
▪ Please bring a current non-returnable photo and resume.
▪ Please bring your calendar to list your conflicts.
▪ Auditions will be held at Broadway Rose’s New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Avenue in Tigard.
▪ Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than your audition time to complete an audition form.
▪ Women, please wear a skirt and heels or flats.
To make an audition appointment, please email Dan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan at 503.906.2375. Scripts are available for perusal by arrangement with Dan.