2017 Season Auditions
Broadway Rose seeks diverse theatre artists to join our mission to create unparalleled musical theater experiences that invigorate audiences and enrich our communities.
We hire both Equity Guest Artists and Non-Equity performers and encourage artists of all ethnicities to audition.
We are holding auditions for the following 2017 season mainstage musicals:
Auditions will be by appointment only at the Broadway Rose New Stage.
Sunday, October 9, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 11, 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 12, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
All callback auditions are by invitation only and auditioners will be notified via email. Callbacks are:
Sunday, October 16, 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 18, 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.
(you may be asked to come to one or both callback days)
Wednesday, October 19, 6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- 18 years old or older only, please.
- Please prepare 32 bars. (Bring an alternate song in case you are asked to sing something else.) Songs must be memorized. Bring sheet music in your own key (music will not be transposed). Accompanist will be provided. Be prepared to sing a second song if requested. No taped or a cappella music.
- A comedic monologue is recommended but not required.
- Please bring a current non-returnable photo and resume.
- Please bring your calendar to list your conflicts.
- Auditions will be held at Broadway Rose’s New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Avenue in Tigard.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than your audition time to complete an audition form.
- Women, please wear a skirt and heels or flats.
To make an audition appointment, please email Dan Murphy at email@example.com. Scripts are available for perusal by arrangement with Dan.