2014 Season Auditions March 8-11
Broadway Rose Theatre Company is holding auditions for the 2014 season mainstage musicals The Music Man, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Whodunit… the Musical, A Christmas Survival Guide, and for the children’s musicals Aladdin and Cinderella. Auditions will be by appointment only at the Broadway Rose New Stage. Broadway Rose hires Equity Guest Artists and Non-Equity performers. All ethnicities are encouraged to audition.
Saturday, March 8, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Sunday, March 9, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. (*children ages 8-12 only)
Sunday, March 9, 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Monday, March 10, 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 11, 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.
All callback auditions are by invitation only; auditioners will be notified of the time by invitation. (A Christmas Survival Guide may or may not have callbacks. Casting will be from the general audition.)
Callbacks for The Music Man: March 22, 23, 24
Callbacks for The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas: March 15, 23
Callbacks for Whodunit… the Musical: March 31
Callbacks for Aladdin and Cinderella: April 1
- 16 years old or older only please (*except for Sunday, March 9, 1:30-3:30 p.m.).
- Please prepare 32 bars. Song must be memorized. Bring sheet music in your own key (music will not be transposed). Accompanist will be provided. Be prepared to sing a second song if requested. No taped or a cappella music.
- Please bring a current non-returnable photo and resume.
- Please bring your calendar to list your conflicts.
- Auditions will be held at Broadway Rose’s New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Avenue in Tigard.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier than your audition time to complete an audition form.
- Women, please wear a skirt and heels or flats.
To make an audition appointment, please email Dan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan at 503.906.2375. Scripts are available for perusal by arrangement with Dan.
For additional casting information by show, please visit these links: