Ticket Donation Requests
Broadway Rose Theatre is proud to support the important work of the many charitable organizations that make our community a better place to live. We are happy to donate tickets to our productions to help nonprofit groups in the Portland Metro area raise critical funds through auction events.*
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks in advance of your event.
- The program must fall under the category of the arts, education, or health care.
- Organizations must be registered nonprofits.
- Listings in auction programs must include Broadway Rose Theatre Company’s name and, if applicable, the name of the performance, date and time. Broadway Rose will supply you with display materials.
- Requests must be submitted online. Requests by email and phone cannot be accepted.
- Limit one donation per organization, per calendar year.
- Requests from organizations outside of Oregon and Washington will not be filled.
Requests will be reviewed twice-monthly and issued based on event date. If your request is not approved, you will be notified via the contact email provided. Certificates and marketing materials will be sent via USPS standard mail.
*Due to the overwhelming number of donation requests we receive, we must limit our donations to auctions. Ticket requests for raffles and incentives are not eligible. No phone calls, please.
Submit a Ticket Donation Request
By submitting this form you agree that if your request is approved you will comply with the terms outlined above.