Analog & Vinyl
In-Person Tickets • Mask Required Performances
Thursday, July 8, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, July 9, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 11, 2:00 p.m.
MASKED PERFORMANCES ARE NOW CLOSED
Performances held at the Broadway Rose New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Ave. Tigard
Harrison, an impassioned vintage record shop owner, is obsessed with LPs while hipster Rodeo Girl is obsessed with him. With the Melrose store about to go under, the two are visited by a mysterious stranger with a devilish offer that could change their young lives – but at what cost?
Featuring a smart, original score influenced by The Beatles, Elvis Costello, Ben Folds, Stephen Sondheim, and Brian Wilson, this offbeat musical comedy wraps big philosophical questions in a quirky little love story… think Faust meets Nora Ephron.
Limited in-person tickets are now available. In-person tickets are only available for sale in pairs of 2 online. If you would like to purchase an odd number of seats, please call the box office at 503.620.5262. Attendees must wear masks at all times at these performances regardless of vaccination status.
This is a live, in-person performance. For our fully open performances (no masks or proof of vaccination required) click here. For our vaccinated performances (proof of vaccination status is required) click here. Or rent the streaming production by clicking here.
Face Coverings Required
- All patrons and Broadway Rose front-of-house staff are required to wear masks covering their mouth and nose while in the theater, regardless of vaccination status. Anyone not adhering to this requirement will be asked to leave the theater. Fully open performances and streaming access are available to individuals with a medical condition or a disability that prevents them from wearing a mask.
- All pairs of seats are a minimum of six feet apart.
- In order to maintain the required six feet distance, we are only able to sell 18% of the theater’s capacity – a maximum of 48 patrons.
- If less than 24 tickets are sold, the performance will be canceled.
- Temperature checks – we will be screening for fever at the door.
- A verbal symptom questionnaire will be administered at the door.
- If you are unwell, please do not come to the theater.
- If you are unwell, you may exchange your tickets to another available performance, receive access to the streaming production, or receive a refund.
- One-way entrance and exit paths will be designated inside the theater based on seat number.
- Please observe signage and staff instructions as you move through the theater.
- Please maintain physical distance from those not in your party.
Improved Air Handling System
- The New Stage has MERV 13 filters installed in the auditorium HVAC unit.
- An ultraviolet germicidal system, which disinfects the air with UV light, has been installed into the air vent.
- All high traffic areas and touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- ULV Cold Foggers are used after each performance to disinfect the theater seats, auditorium, and common areas.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the theater.
- Restroom capacity will be limited. While in shared spaces, please maintain physical distance from those not in your party.
- Concessions will not be offered at the performance.
- Drinking fountains will be available.
Tickets and Show Programs
- Contactless ticketing – there are no physical tickets to this production. Patrons will check in with a staff member to confirm ticket date and seat number. Pre-show information including seat numbers and policies will be emailed to you in advance.
- Digital programs will be made available via email prior to the show and signs with a scannable QR code to view the digital program will be available in the lobby.
- All patrons who attend the production will have reservations with contact information retained in the box office to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Anyone visiting the Broadway Rose New Stage voluntarily assumes all risk associated with exposure to COVID-19, and agrees to abide by all policies as well as posted and/or verbal direction by the Broadway Rose Theatre staff. Thank you for supporting Broadway Rose and for helping to keep each other healthy and safe.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.620.5262.