Analog & Vinyl
In-Person Tickets • Vaccinated, Masks Optional Performances
All attendees must show proof of vaccination status at the door prior to entry.
Saturday, July 10, 2:00 p.m. — SOLD OUT
Saturday, July 10, 7:30 p.m. — Limited Availability
Thursday, July 15, 7:30 p.m. (50% capacity). — SOLD OUT Saturday, July 17, 2:00 p.m. (50% capacity) — SOLD OUT
Sunday, July 18, 2:00 p.m. (50% capacity) — Limited Availability
Thursday, July 22, 7:30 p.m. (50% capacity)— Limited Availability
Saturday, July 24, 2:00 p.m. (50% capacity)
Saturday, July 24, 7:30 p.m. (50% capacity)
Sunday, July 25, 2:00 p.m. (50% capacity)
Friday, July 30, 7:30 p.m. (100% capacity)
Saturday, July 31, 2:00 p.m. (100% capacity)
Performances held at the Broadway Rose New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Ave. Tigard
Harrison, an impassioned vintage record shop owner, is obsessed with LPs while hipster Rodeo Girl is obsessed with him. With the Melrose store about to go under, the two are visited by a mysterious stranger with a devilish offer that could change their young lives – but at what cost?
Featuring a smart, original score influenced by The Beatles, Elvis Costello, Ben Folds, Stephen Sondheim, and Brian Wilson, this offbeat musical comedy wraps big philosophical questions in a quirky little love story… think Faust meets Nora Ephron.
This is a live, in-person performance exclusively fully vaccinated patrons. For our fully open performances (no masks or proof of vaccination required) click here. For our distanced, masks-required performances click here. Or rent the streaming production by clicking here.
If you have credit on your Broadway Rose account from a previously canceled production, you can use it to purchase tickets to Analog & Vinyl. When logged into your account, any available credit will be shown on the Checkout page. To apply the credit to your purchase, click “Apply Credit” then “Finalize Order” at the bottom of the page. You will only be prompted to enter in a credit card if the available credit does not cover your purchase in full or if you are also making a donation.
Fully Vaccinated Admission
- Only fully vaccinated individuals will be admitted to the theater.
- “Fully vaccinated individual” means an individual has received both doses of a two- dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Proof of vaccination status will be checked at the door prior to entry.
- “Proof of vaccination status” means documentation provided by a tribal, federal, state or local government, or a health care provider, that includes an individual’s name, date of birth, type of COVID-19 vaccination given, date or dates given, depending on whether it is a one-dose or two-dose vaccine, and the name/location of the health care provider or site where the vaccine was administered. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, COVID-19 vaccination record card, or a copy or digital picture of the vaccination record card. Individuals who are unable to provide proof of vaccination or decline to provide proof will not be admitted. Ticket exchange, refund, or access to the streaming production will be offered.
- Staff will be fully vaccinated and have provided proof of vaccination, they may choose to go without a mask.
- While masks are not required, they are encouraged if you feel more comfortable wearing them or are immune compromised.
- We will sell 50% of the theater’s capacity to performances July 10 – 25, and then 100% capacity July 30-31.
- For limited capacity performances, all pairs of seats have two empty seats between them.
Improved Air Handling System
- The New Stage has MERV 13 filters installed in the auditorium HVAC unit.
- An ultraviolet germicidal system, which disinfects the air with UV light, has been installed into the air vent.
- All high traffic areas and touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- ULV Cold Foggers are used after each performance to disinfect the theater seats, auditorium, and common areas.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the theater.
Tickets and Show Programs
- Contactless ticketing – there are no physical tickets to this production. Patrons will check in with a staff member to confirm ticket date and seat number. Pre-show information including seat numbers and policies will be emailed to you in advance.
- Digital programs will be made available via email prior to the show and signs with a scannable QR code to view the digital program will be available in the lobby.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Anyone visiting the Broadway Rose New Stage voluntarily assumes all risk associated with exposure to COVID-19, and agrees to abide by all policies as well as posted and/or verbal direction by the Broadway Rose Theatre staff. Thank you for supporting Broadway Rose and for helping to keep each other healthy and safe.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please email email@example.com or call 503.620.5262.