Last updated September 17, 2021
We are preparing for our next two shows, Loch Lomond playing September 30 – October 24 and A Christmas Carol, the Musical playing November 24 – December 23. These shows were originally planned for our 2020 season, but due to the pandemic were postponed a year.
As we build back, Broadway Rose Theatre is taking precautions to keep our doors open and patrons, artists, and staff protected. Per Oregon’s indoor mask requirement, all guests and staff must wear a mask in the theater. In addition, Broadway Rose is requiring proof of full COVID-19 vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the performance for anyone not vaccinated, including children under the age of 12 and those who are unvaccinated due to medical condition or religious belief. Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test along with photo identification will be checked at the door prior to entry. Our artists have been vaccinated and actors are not required to wear masks while performing. Note: Tickets will be sold up to full seating capacity without spacing between parties.
Tickets for both upcoming productions will be sold employing these safety protocols. All policies are subject to change based on evolving guidance from Washington County, the State of Oregon, and the CDC.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate in-person programming during the pandemic.
Extended Safety Measures
Broadway Rose Theatre is taking precautions to keep our doors open and patrons, artists, and staff protected. Below are the updated protocols.
Face Coverings Required
- All patrons and Broadway Rose front-of-house staff are required to wear masks covering their mouth and nose while in the theater, regardless of vaccination status per Oregon’s indoor mask requirement. Anyone not adhering to this requirement will be asked to leave the theater.
Proof of Vaccinated OR Negative Test and Photo ID Required
- Patrons will need to be fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine in order to attend a Broadway Rose performance and must show proof of vaccination along with a photo identification at the time of entry.
- “Fully vaccinated” means an individual has received both doses of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- “Proof of vaccination” means documentation provided by a tribal, federal, state or local government, or a health care provider, that includes an individual’s name, date of birth, type of COVID-19 vaccination given, date or dates given, depending on whether it is a one-dose or two-dose vaccine, and the name/location of the health care provider or site where the vaccine was administered. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, COVID-19 vaccination record card, or a copy or digital picture of the vaccination record card.
Accommodations will be made for those who are unvaccinated including children under the age of 12 and those that are unvaccinated due to medical condition or religious belief.
- Guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test performed at a medical provider taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.
- Guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen test performed at a medical provider taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
- The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test. Documentation may include a printed or digital copy of the test results.
- Guests may provide a negative reading from an over-the-counter COVID-19 antigen test. Please call the box office Monday – Friday, noon – 6:00 p.m. to discuss identification requirements prior to taking the at-home test.
Proof of vaccination or negative test results along with photo identification will be checked at the door prior to entry.
- Guests 18 years or older must present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Guests 12-18 may use a government-issued ID or school ID.
- Guests under 12 do not require ID, but must be accompanied by an adult that meets these requirements.
Individuals who are unable to or decline to provide the documentation as required above will not be admitted. Ticket exchange or refund will be offered
Improved Air Handling System
- The New Stage has MERV 13 filters installed in the auditorium HVAC unit.
- An ultraviolet germicidal system, which disinfects the air with UV light, has been installed into the air vent.
- All high traffic areas and touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- ULV Cold Foggers are used after each performance to disinfect the theater seats, auditorium, and common areas.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the theater.
- Digital programs will be made available via email prior to the show and signs with a scannable QR code to view the digital program will be available in the lobby.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Anyone visiting the Broadway Rose New Stage voluntarily assumes all risk associated with exposure to COVID-19, and agrees to abide by all policies as well as posted and/or verbal direction by the Broadway Rose Theatre staff. Thank you for supporting Broadway Rose and for helping to keep each other healthy and safe.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please email email@example.com or call 503.620.5262.