Last updated March 29, 2022
We are encouraged that case rates and hospitalizations continue to decline in Oregon. At this time Broadway Rose maintains its policy of requiring patrons at our mainstage productions to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the performance for anyone not vaccinated. Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test along with photo identification will be checked at the door prior to entry. After Oregon’s mask mandate is lifted, patrons are encouraged to wear masks in the theater, but it is not required. Note: Tickets will be sold up to full seating capacity without spacing between parties.
Tickets for all upcoming productions will be sold employing these protocols. Policies are subject to change based on evolving conditions.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we continue to navigate the pandemic.
Extended Safety Measures
Broadway Rose Theatre is taking precautions to keep our doors open and patrons, artists, and staff protected. Below are the updated protocols.
Proof of Vaccination OR Negative Test and Photo ID Required
- Patrons will need to be fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine in order to attend a Broadway Rose performance and must show proof of vaccination along with a photo identification at the time of entry.
- “Fully vaccinated” means an individual has received both doses of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending. Booster shots are encouraged.
- “Proof of vaccination” means documentation provided by a tribal, federal, state or local government, or a health care provider, that includes an individual’s name, date of birth, type of COVID-19 vaccination given, date or dates given, depending on whether it is a one-dose or two-dose vaccine, and the name/location of the health care provider or site where the vaccine was administered. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, COVID-19 vaccination record card, or a copy or digital picture of the vaccination record card.
Accommodations will be made for those who are unvaccinated.
- Guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test performed at a healthcare provider taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.
- Guests may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen test performed at a healthcare provider taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
- The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test, as well as patron name. Documentation may include a printed or digital copy of the test results.
- Self tests are not accepted.
Proof of vaccination or negative test results along with photo identification will be checked at the door prior to entry.
- Guests 18 years or older must present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Guests 12-18 may use a government-issued ID or school ID.
- Guests under 12 do not require ID, but must be accompanied by an adult that meets these requirements.
Individuals who are unable to or decline to provide the documentation as required above will not be admitted. Ticket exchange or refund will be offered
- After Oregon’s mask mandate ends March 12, 2022, guests are encouraged to wear masks in the theater, but it is not required. K95 or N95 masks are recommended.
Improved Air Handling System
- The New Stage has MERV 13 filters installed in the auditorium HVAC unit.
- An ultraviolet germicidal system, which disinfects the air with UV light, has been installed into the air vent.
- All high traffic areas and touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- ULV Cold Foggers are used after each performance to disinfect the theater seats, auditorium, and common areas.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the theater.