Analog & Vinyl
In-Person Tickets • Fully Open Performances
Friday, July 16, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, July 23, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 29, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 31, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, August 1, 2:00 p.m.
Performances held at the Broadway Rose New Stage, 12850 SW Grant Ave. Tigard
Harrison, an impassioned vintage record shop owner, is obsessed with LPs while hipster Rodeo Girl is obsessed with him. With the Melrose store about to go under, the two are visited by a mysterious stranger with a devilish offer that could change their young lives – but at what cost?
Featuring a smart, original score influenced by The Beatles, Elvis Costello, Ben Folds, Stephen Sondheim, and Brian Wilson, this offbeat musical comedy wraps big philosophical questions in a quirky little love story… think Faust meets Nora Ephron.
This is a live, in-person performance without any restrictions. Prefer a vaccinated required performance? Click here. For our distanced, masks-required performances, click here . Or rent the streaming production by clicking here.
If you have credit on your Broadway Rose account from a previously canceled production, you can use it to purchase tickets to Analog & Vinyl. When logged into your account, any available credit will be shown on the Checkout page. To apply the credit to your purchase, click “Apply Credit” then “Finalize Order” at the bottom of the page. You will only be prompted to enter in a credit card if the available credit does not cover your purchase in full or if you are also making a donation.
Improved Air Handling System
- The New Stage has MERV 13 filters installed in the auditorium HVAC unit.
- An ultraviolet germicidal system, which disinfects the air with UV light, has been installed into the air vent.
- All high traffic areas and touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- ULV Cold Foggers are used after each performance to disinfect the theater seats, auditorium, and common areas.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the theater.
Tickets and Show Programs
- Contactless ticketing – there are no physical tickets to this production. Patrons will check in with a staff member to confirm ticket date and seat number. Pre-show information including seat numbers and policies will be emailed to you in advance.
- Digital programs will be made available via email prior to the show and signs with a scannable QR code to view the digital program will be available in the lobby.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Anyone visiting the Broadway Rose New Stage voluntarily assumes all risk associated with exposure to COVID-19, and agrees to abide by all policies as well as posted and/or verbal direction by the Broadway Rose Theatre staff. Thank you for supporting Broadway Rose and for helping to keep each other healthy and safe.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.620.5262.